As the old saying goes, a rising tide floats all boats
- Network with Fellow Community Owners and Managers
- Hear the Good, the Bad & the Ugly from Fellow Community Owners
- Explore New Ways to Run Your Community
- Acquire the Knowledge to Better Your Bottom line
- Get Tips from the Experts – Steps to More Efficient Ways to Finance
- Walk Through Affordable Community Series Manufactured Homes & Interact with Manufacturers
- Share Ideas and Best Practices to Ensure Greater Success
- 501(c)(3) dedicated to community education
More than 350 community owners, managers, vendors and other industry personnel from 25-plus states are expected. Educational workshops, presentations and panel discussions will complement three days of networking.
SECO is a non-profit organization exclusively serving the needs of community owners and property managers. All aspects of our program are planned by, and for, community owners.
Who should attend? Anyone who owns or has an interest in the health and operation of manufactured home communities. Programming is focused on tactics that can benefit those owning one to 100 communities. This certainly includes the owners and investors, but also is beneficial for general managers and managers. The networking opportunity with owners/operators will be beneficial for lenders, suppliers, home manufacturers and corporate property managers as well. But there is no mistake – this is a gathering directed by community owners for community owners.