SECO21 Sponsorship Opportunities
To learn about sponsorship, exhibiting, and advertising opportunities, fill out the form on this page or call (877) 406-0232
Here are a few of the things that we are working on to provide great visibility and exposure for sponsors at this year’s event:
- A new virtual event platform that provides even greater opportunities for sponsor branding and engagement with SECO attendees
- Designated exhibit hall and networking times each day of the event
- Sponsor visibility through promotional emails and advertising leading up to SECO21
- Promotional mentions and opportunities to speak to attendees during SECO educational sessions (as per sponsorship package)
- Opportunity for your promotional materials to be included in a physical “swag pack” mailed to each SECO attendee
Complete the form below:
What is SECO?
For over 11 years, SECO has been the premier conference for owning and managing successful manufactured home communities. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, net proceeds fund projects for veterans and first responders living in manufactured home communities.
More than 400 community owners, managers, and other manufactured housing industry personnel from 35-plus states attend SECO every year. Programming is focused on the needs of those owning one to 100 communities, including owners and investors, general managers, and community managers.