SECO20 Sponsorship Opportunities
To learn about sponsorship, exhibiting, and advertising opportunities, fill out the form on this page or call (877) 406-0232
Here are a few of the things that we are working on to provide great visibility and exposure for sponsors at this year’s event:
- A unique visual-based event platform that closely replicates the structure and networking opportunities of a live event, including exhibitor booths and virtual homes
- Designated exhibit hall and networking times each day for interaction with attendees
- Sponsor visibility through promotional emails and advertising leading up to SECO20
- Promotional mentions and opportunities to speak to attendees during SECO educational sessions (as per sponsorship package)
- Opportunity to give a brief “elevator pitch” on your products and services during a “meet the sponsors” segment
- Include your promotional materials in a “SECO20 Attendee Gift Pack” that will be sent to attendees by mail (as per sponsorship package)
Complete the form below:
What is SECO?
For over 10 years, SECO has been the premier conference for owning and managing successful manufactured home communities. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, net proceeds fund projects for veterans and first responders living in manufactured home communities.
More than 400 community owners, managers, and other manufactured housing industry personnel from 35-plus states attend SECO every year. Programming is focused on the needs of those owning one to 100 communities, including owners and investors, general managers, and community managers.