Your feedback via the SECO17 Survey last month gave us clear marching orders: you’re coming to SECO to fill vacant sites (adding add cash flow and value to your communities and upgrading your communities), manage your communities more efficiently, and add revenue to the bottom line by networking with other small and mid-size community owners. You also are keenly interested in national and local regulations affecting our industry.
In keeping with those objectives, here are some of the presentations, panel discussions, presenters, and discussion topics you’ll find at SECO17:
- 350+ small and mid-size community owners and other industry personnel, anxious to meet you and share good and bad experiences regarding problems and issues you are dealing with
- 5 Community Series Homes (CSH) on display, one of which some lucky attendee will win!
- 50 exhibitors, vendors, and sponsors offering MANY helpful products and services
- 4 Pre-SECO workshops: Rent Manager Basic & Advanced, Internet Marketing, Lease-Option seller-financing
- Panel discussion by veteran Community Owners (COs) on new MHs size, price point, options, and features
- Panel discussion by lenders financing acquisition of new CSH homes
- Darren Krolewski, MHVillage, “Selling CSH Homes via Internet Marketing”
- Ken Corbin, “Selling Homes & Filling Spaces”
- Chris Nicely, CEO Next Step Homes, “Pre-Purchase Counseling of Homebuyers”
- George Allen’s ever-popular “Status of the Industry”
- Brett Danko, “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Federal Reserve (But Were Afraid to Ask)”
- Michael Power, “How You Can Fill 4 to 7 Community Owned Homes per Month, Each and Every Month, No Matter How Soft the Market”
- Jefferson Lilly, “Non-standard ways to improve LLC Cash Flow and Value”
- Panel discussion by brokers of MHPs/LLCs
- At least a dozen roundtables Wednesday evening with moderators covering various topics of interest
- Rapid Open Mic – pass the mic for 1-minute money-making practices and tips
- Panel discussion by lenders financing of MHPs/LLCs
- Informal, after-hours roundtable discussions covering a dozen+ popular topics
- Professional photography and videography, including drone flyovers
- Whova a first-ever phone app at a MH event to facilitate communication & networking among attendees, locate exhibitors, venue map, personalize schedules, provide speaker bios, & instantly score presentations. Instructions are sent when you register for SECO.
You also expressed interest in Lease-Option seller-“financing” of MHs and community management / accounting software. Note that the time constraints may only allow these topics to be covered in our Pre-SECO workshops. There’s still time to register for these workshops and others. Click here for more information.
Steve Case Interviews
Steve Case has been a strong supporter of SECO from our very first meeting seven years ago. He has extensive experience in community acquisition, financing, and management, and in new MH sales, along with other forms of income-producing real estate like mini-storage and apartments. Steve was recently interviewed by Jefferson Lilly about SECO17. Click here to download Jefferson Lilly’s interview of Steve. Steve was also be interviewed live by Joanne Stevens on September 7th, the link to download the interview will be provided shortly.