The SECO17 Raffle Home by Cavco Industries, Inc. / Fleetwood Homes
- A brand-new, porch model Fleetwood Community Series Home (CSH) will be raffled at SECO17. See below for information about this beautiful home.
- Attendee registration fees include one raffle ticket for each registration. Fees for vendor, exhibitors, and display homes do not include raffle tickets for the home. Additional tickets will be sold at SECO17.
- The ticket consists of two parts. Attendees must write their name on one part and drop it in the box from which the winning ticket will be drawn.
- The drawing will be on Thursday afternoon, October 12, 2017.
- The winner must be in the manufactured housing industry and present to win.
- The winner may, but is not obligated to, purchase furniture and décor items staging the house
- The home must be removed from the SECO venue by Friday, October 13, 2017
- The winner of the home is responsible for freight from the SECO venue to his community
- The winner of the home may choose to immediately have SECO auction the winning ticket to the highest bidder
- To avoid any conflict of interest, members of the SECO planning group will not purchase raffle tickets.
Options and Features
- Standard 6’ hitch-end porch
- Drywall application in non-wet living areas
- Linoleum in all living areas
- Fiberglass tubs
- Upgraded cabinetry
- LED can lights in living area
- Upgraded Zone 3 insulation package